Drain Clear are the drainage solution specialists with a reputation for fair prices and excellent standards of workmanship which are the envy of others.
- I would like to thank you for the great job you carried out on our cracked drain. As you know we have had recurring problems with our drains over the past eighteen months with several blockages- some my husband managed to clear with drain rods, and two that needed professional help that was quite expensive needing high pressure jetting. After calling Drain Clear, your engineer, Rob, looked into the drain with a CCTV camera and the problem was soon found. A cracked pipe and roots from our shrub had entered the drain partially blocking it. Rob gave us a price to fix the damaged drain with a lining system that could be done without digging up the driveway. We agreed the price and the work was carried out. When he finished there was no sign that he had been there. Now three months later the drains have been working fine and our family is back to normal.
A big thank you to all concerned, especially Rob, a lovely and very helpful man.
At Drain Clear we have a great reputation for drainage repair and maintenance. We carry out work for major insurance companies, commercial building contractors, civil engineers, as well as our many domestic clients.
What happens when you contact us:
- We arrange an appointment to meet you at your property to look at your drainage issues.
- When our engineers arrive at your property they will introduce themselves and with your permission take a look at your drainage system.
- After finding all the manholes, our engineer will then lift the covers to gain access.
- We will investigate the problem and provide the best solution. It may be something we can see from the surface, or we may suggest a CCTV survey to find the reason why your drainage system is not working as it should; keeping you informed at all times.
- Once we have found the problem we will give advice and a detailed quotation for the recommended remedial work.
- Drainage repairs might include a no-dig patch repair, no-dig drain lining, or excavation drain repairs, all of which Drain Clear carry out on a weekly basis and have great expertise in.
- If our quotation meets with your approval we will make an appointment to carry out the work.
- Once the work has been completed, we thoroughly test the drain to make sure it is working perfectly and then leave the site in a clean and tidy state.